College is expensive, and at Self Storage Finders, we know how valuable education is.
Self Storage Finders is offering a scholarship to help alleviate some of those expenses.
How can I apply?
You will need to write one essay
. Choose one of the prompts
- People use self storage for a variety of reasons. Some people use self storage to keep important items safe that they don't want damaged or
lost. What would be in your personal storage unit? Why?
- Write anything about self storage. It can be fiction or nonfiction. It can be useful or fanciful.
Your essay needs to be between 500-600 words.
Let Us Know!
Here's what to do:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include...
- Your name, phone number, email address, physical address, college that you're attending, major and minor, anticipated graduation
- The essay as an attachment (please no pdf)
When's the deadline?
Make sure that your application – essay and email - are completed by December 16th, 2016. Any entries received after that date will be ineligible.
Eligibility, Application Requirements, and the Legal Stuff
There's always legal stuff, isn't there? Here's ours.
If you plan to apply, you need to meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university in the United States (students may be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate,
technical, or vocational programs)
- One entry per applicant
- Contest ends December 16th, 2016
And, of course... no purchase necessary to participate
The award will be: 1 One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty Dollar ($1,250) scholarship
Complete Contest Rules
The recipient will receive the award in the form of a check made co-payable to the winner and the university.
Essays will be judged based on overall quality, including originality, creativity, grammar, and style.