We’ve talked about creating moving lists before on our blog because we know that staying organized and documenting your valuables can help make things much easier when you’re getting ready to relocate.
Today we wanted to mention a moving checklist app that can help make your transition a little less stressful and provide some peace of mind, also.
The app is pre-populated with more than 210 items so you save time not having to type everything up.
With ability to create multiple lists – you can easily create lists for packing boxes, moving essentials etc. Customize it to your preference. –Moving Planner
No Internet? No Problem!
This app doesn’t need to be connected to the Internet to function, which is very helpful if you’re on the go and unable to get Wi-Fi or a stable connection.
A few of the other app features include:
– Tablet support
– Quick navigation for small screen devices
– Create new lists from factory templates in minutes
– Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories
– Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the “Quick Add” feature
– Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurements for each item
– Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top
– Ability to delete all checked items
– “Add After This” or “Add Before This” option to insert items wherever you want and quickly
– Password protect
– Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
– Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
– Color code as you choose
– Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed
– Send and share via Bluetooth to any Bluetooth-enabled device and much more.
There are many apps out there that exist to make life easier for you, and moving planner is one that, for about one dollar, can help simplify your move and ensure you stay on top of things– even when it’s a stressful time. For more information on Moving planner, head to your Google play store for Android devices or find it on the iTunes app store.