Winter has been quite mild this year throughout the Nation and it is now time to start thinking about summer. Get the bikinis and shorts out and embrace the warm weather. Remember summer storage is a great option for storing your winter gear while you’re outside enjoying the weather and city. Below are some summer storage tips:
- Pack Away Your Winter Clothes
- Use a self storage unit to pack all of your winter clothes away during the summer months. Renting from a self storage facility will give you more room in your closets and spare rooms for your summer guests and allow you to purchase more summer clothes!
- Store Your Winter Gear
- Summer self storage is also great for storing all of your winter gear. Snowsuits, boots, snowmobiles, skis, snow blowers and anything else you have which may take up space in your garage can easily and cheaply be stored in a storage unit. Use your garage space for your summer items such as lawn mowers, ladders and painting accessories.
- Store Your College Stuff
- Self storage is great for college students. College storage allows students to store their items in a storage unit for summer so they don’t have to lug all of their items back and forth every 3 months. It is convenient, cheap and safe and most storage facilities will offer students discounts for renting in the summer.
- Use Storage for Renovations
- Many people use the summer months to complete renovations around their home. Storing kitchen items, bedroom and/or living room furniture while you update your home is a great way to make sure your items stay safe and undamaged.
Latest posts by SSF Team (see all)
- Store Your Skateboard: Face It, It’s Time - July 14, 2015
- FAQ: 10 Myths About Self Storage - September 16, 2014
- FAQ: What Happens If My Storage Unit Is Destroyed? - September 11, 2014