In honor today being April 15th Tax Day we’re going to take a small break from talking about self storage and give everyone a heads up on a few companies offering taxpayers a break today.
- Cinnabon is giving every customer two free Cupcake Bites from 6 – 8 p.m. Get them while their hot, only a limited number of cupcake bites available.
- P.F. Chang’s is offering 15 percent any food purchases, order in and carry out.
- Taco del Mar is giving away a free taco to customers who sign-up for a coupon online.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery is offering free samples of ice cream pizza from 3 – 7 p.m. at participating locations.
- McCormick and Schmicks is offering drink and dinner specials in the bar for $10.40. You’ll also get a $10.40 “Tax Relief Certificate” for a future visit. Tomorrow McCormicks is also honoring professional tax preparers with “Tax Preparer Appreciation Day,” where professional tax preparers can show their business car and they will receive a free desert with their entrée, as well as the $10.40 “Tax Relief Certificate” for a later use.
- IHOP is hosting their “Kids Eat Free” dinner promotion during the entire month of April from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. One free kid’s meal per adult entree purchased.
- If you love Starbucks, take a reusable tumbler to participating Starbucks and you’ll receive a free cup of fresh brewed coffee.
- Subway is giving away free cookies for every customer who comes in today.
- Get a free donut (when you purchase a cup of coffee) today at Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Boston Market is doing a buy one meal get one free through Sunday, get the coupon here.
- Jamba Juice is giving away buy one regular priced drink off the menu get one free with this coupon.
- Participating Chick-Fil-A restaurants are telling customers to keep their receipt from their purchase made today and they can get a repeat order anytime through April 30 for free by bringing in their receipt
- Participating McDonad’s are offering BOGO and Free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit.
- If you spend $15-$25 at T.G.I. Fridays you will receive a $5 gift car or a $10 gift card if you spend $25 or more.
- Whole Foods is giving customers a break by not charging customers sales tax on purchases made today.
So even though today may not be your favorite day, take advantage of these tax relief freebies or specials in your area.
Latest posts by SSF Team (see all)
- Store Your Skateboard: Face It, It’s Time - July 14, 2015
- FAQ: 10 Myths About Self Storage - September 16, 2014
- FAQ: What Happens If My Storage Unit Is Destroyed? - September 11, 2014