Quiz: What Do Comedians, Mobsters and FBI Agents Hide in Storage Units?
Try your luck at matching each self storage scenario with it's famous television counterpart.
Tip: Drag and drop one image to one correct scenario to play the game.
1. If you haven't been recieving any of your bills check your mail man's self storage unit.
Drop Image Here #1
2. A storage shed is the perfect place to hide a black chest of death from your family
Drop Image Here #2
3. A special humidity controlled storage room is the perfect place to store a 1971 Italian car, for 25 years.
Drop Image Here #3
4. If you're on the run from the New York City Police Department the first place they are going to look is in your storage unit.
Drop Image Here #4
5. Being cryogenically frozen so you can be forever young doesn't sound so bad unless you have to spend the rest of your days stored in a storage unit with a roommate.
Drop Image Here #5
6. Mobile storage units make the perfect hot dog stands, just don't try cooking in them.
Drop Image Here #6
7. Storage units are a perfect rendezvous point, just be careful you don't get trapped. It's worse than a night in the big house.
Drop Image Here #7
8. When your friends are down on their luck storage units make the perfect apartment and storage front for fencing stolen merchandise.
Drop Image Here #8
9. Keep your apartment because when your fiancé leaves you at the altar you have to pack up everything in self storage.
Drop Image Here #9
10. Heavily guarded storage units usually contain illegal items such as guns or drugs.
Drop Image Here #10
11. If your plastic surgeon runs his practice out of a storage unit, cancel your appointment and RUN!
Drop Image Here #11
12. On the run from a demon? Check the nearest storage facility for a get away car.
Drop Image Here #12
13. When meeting with the devil a storage unit filled with C4 is not a friendly welcome.
Drop Image Here #13
14. Self storage units make the perfect place to store all of your extra spy gear.
Drop Image Here #14
15. It's the last place to hide the body of a dead marine.
Drop Image Here #15
Burn NoticeView larger
CSI MiamiView larger
Law and OrderView larger
My Name is EarlView larger
Saving GraceView larger
Sex and the CityView larger
Sunny in PhillyView larger
The ShieldView larger